Last updated: 02.08.23
Taking care of your data
If you choose to take part in our research, any information and data you provide is also subject to the terms of the following:
- University of Exeter – How we use your data: Research participants
- Cardiff University – Data protection notice for research participants
You will be provided with, either electronically or as a hard copy, additional research participant information that you must accept before participating in our research.
If you choose to contact us
Personally identifiable information you share, such as your name, address, and contact details, will be stored electronically.
Where your data is sent
Any data you share when contacting us may be shared with members of the Expo-Engage team when required. Your data will never be shared outside of the project team without your express consent.
How long we retain your data
Personally identifiable data you share with us will be:
- held indefinitely if there is good reason to retain it; or
- deleted within 30 days if there is no reason for us to retain it; or
- deleted after the Expo-Engage project has concluded; or
- until such time as you make a request for us to delete it.
You can request that we erase any personally identifiable data we hold about you at any time. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes. Requests must be sent to [email protected] and will be actioned within 30 calendar days.
We are not using Cookies of any kind on this website. If that ever changes, this privacy statement will be updated and you will be asked for your consent before any cookies are placed in your browser.